Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any programs computer programs that allows you to make your own music?

I need a program to create my own music on the computer. Are there any really easy to use programs that allow you to make your own music on the computer?

Any programs computer programs that allows you to make your own music?
I'm not sure I understand your question but there are quite a few programs available which run on Linux. Beat boxes, synthesizers, mixers, DJ, and such. Let me know if you want some more info or just search the open source apps for your favorite Linux distro.
Reply:Well, you can get notation programs, like encore, finalle or midinoate musician or performance / recording software like adobe audition, cakewalk, cubase, the list is big





depends in your needs and or experience as musician by the way none of them are reaally easy to use, as professional it gets it is harder to learn to use it


No comments:

Post a Comment