Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is a good chess learning computer program?

I am the board 1 player for my school's chess team and am looking for some chess software which will help me learn some more complicated openings. I would like a program which allows me to play against a computer, and also walks me through a large variety of different openings for both white and black. I would prefer free software, but if it is really good I would pay for it too.





Additionally, if anybody has additional suggestions on how to improve my game (besides reading opening books, they just don't seem to help me much) please let me know in your answer.





Thanks.

What is a good chess learning computer program?
Definitely -CHESS MASTER 10- !!!


It Has Everything You Want.
Reply:playingchess.net


No comments:

Post a Comment