Sunday, August 2, 2009

I want to learn computer programming in Visual Basic through mail.?

My programmer left the program unfinnished because he got sick and he can't work on computers anymore. I want to create a new program so I can edit it myself. Somebody help me.

I want to learn computer programming in Visual Basic through mail.?
I'm sure that there must be literally tons of books available locally on the subject of programming with Visual Basic. It is still a very powerful and useful language. I believe that many tutorial books could help you get stated. Support for VB on the Internet is beginning to drop, although it is still available.





More and more companies are moving to the Microsoft .NET Framework and C#. This language is beginning to dominate software development at many companies. I'd recommend that you learn C# and write new applications in this language. It may be possible to find a correspondence course or local course in this language.
Reply:Yes you can, Go to goggle search, ask to search " online computer teaching + free " . Select the one of your choice. Good luck.

flower arranging

No comments:

Post a Comment