Sunday, August 2, 2009

What computer program would work the best to organize my recipes?

I want to enter them all into the computer--I don't know if I should enter each one as a seprate document in a regular word program and try to organize them using folders, or if there's a way that would work better. (I'd like to be able to print them all off at once to put in a three ring binder--but I don't want them all in one document where I have to arrow down through everything.)

What computer program would work the best to organize my recipes?
Make it all one document in Word. Create a table of contents with hyperlinks at the beginning of the "book". That's the easiest solution. You can learn how to make a table of contents with hyperlinks in Microsoft word help. It's really easy.
Reply:It really depends upon how organized and fancy you want to get. If you just want to print them out, a word processor will do fine. If you want to get more complex then you might look at database software like Mastercook (http://www.valusoft.com/products/masterc... You enter the ingredients into a database, and that way you can do things like search based upon ingredients.

flower arrangement

No comments:

Post a Comment