Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is the problem with my computer when all of my programs wont start, but shown in wordpad?

i double click to run a program on my pc, all programs are this way, and it shows the program in wordpad in all of that computer program garb. included programs are messengers, anti-virus, help program, etc. how do i fix the problem. my operating system is windows xp.

What is the problem with my computer when all of my programs wont start, but shown in wordpad?
it seems you somehow set wordpad as default program for opening .exe files.


right-click on the file and chose "open with...", then select the appropriate program and check the "use as default" box. It should work again afterwards. You have to do this for every program though.
Reply:By mistake you have set the word pad file format for opening any type of file. Now right click on the file and choose appreciate program for opening the file and also tick the the right sign in the below of program list. so that you don't need to select the program for opening the file.





Thank You


Damon Thomas


http://www.excelfilerecovery.com


No comments:

Post a Comment