Sunday, August 2, 2009

Computer programming colleges, cities?

I would like to go into computer programming when I get into college, currently I am a Junior in high school.


I was wondering, what cities should I be looking for when choosing a college? I get the impression that CP depends a lot on your location in order to get a job easier. Right now I really want to go to NYU, or a college in California (although, I hear UCLA is the only good school there, is that true?).


What states and/or cities should I be looking at to get full advantage and a job?

Computer programming colleges, cities?
Well, here in California, places like UC Berkeley, UCLA, and even CalTech are great for your purposes. These are also hard to get in because of such a fierce competition. So good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment