Friday, July 31, 2009

How often you need an immediate service or help from someone, like programming, computer, paper writing, etc.?

The service or help could be anything from garden and housework, to your school work and assignments. I like to know what is it that you often need, and where do you go to satisfy that need? Are you willing to pay small fees (like %26lt;$2) to find a proper person to help you with your need?

How often you need an immediate service or help from someone, like programming, computer, paper writing, etc.?
Well, if I need information, I usually use google...and if I need need help, I ask a friend...I also help my friends when they ask me...and yes, I would pay to find a proper person to help me, but it hasn't happened to me yet...maybe in the future...so if you want to know how often i need help from someone, my answer is not very often...


No comments:

Post a Comment