Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Which one do you think is better to study and why? 1-Industrial engineering 2- Computer programming .?

I love both of them. I do not know which one to choose for study at university. Which one has the highest salary ?

Which one do you think is better to study and why? 1-Industrial engineering 2- Computer programming .?
I had a 4 year full tuition scholarship (plus books and stipend!) in engineering and I turned it down because I wanted to be a computer programmer. Six months later I had enough of programming and switched to industrial engineering. Best move I ever made in my life. I wish that I had not turned down that scholarship, though.





There is likely little reason to downselect in your first year of school. Look at the requirements of both programs and see what courses you can take that will fill both requirements. Many engineering programs require some computer programming. Take computer programming courses that will fill the engineering requirements and the computer requirements.





Carrying both degrees through to a BS degree might take an extra year or two, but you'll probably choose one over the other at some time.





If I was to start again, I'd enroll in the IE program and take every computer class I could fit into my schedule. the other option would be to take the IE or Computer Science and add an MBA. This adds only 12-18 months in some schools.
Reply:If you gave me a real choice? I would study physics. Why waste your life on trivialities like web sites when you can learn some real hardcore stuff?





:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment