Friday, May 21, 2010

Can I transfer a computer program from my old computer to my new one?

I recently purchased a new PC and I would like to transfer a program from my old computer to my new one. In particular, I would like to transfer a statistical program (SPSS). Does anyone know how this can be accomplished? Thanks!

Can I transfer a computer program from my old computer to my new one?
SPSS (originally, Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) was released in its first version in 1968, and is among the most widely used programs for statistical analysis in social science. It is used by market researchers, health researchers, survey companies, government, education researchers, and others. In addition to statistical analysis, data management (case selection, file reshaping, creating derived data) and data documentation (a metadata dictionary is stored with the data) are features of the base software.





Yes i am sure, that you can transfere that programme, if you have the same CD, or what ever it was you would need to collect the information to get.. so i would suggest a Flas drive (Pen drive, Megstick) and do it via, that!





All the best, please keep me posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment