Friday, May 21, 2010

What are the computer programming courses that will be useful to study for a first year B.E. cse studentlikeme

I am doing my B.E. computer science and Engg. and I want to become a great software engineer and in the semester holidays


what computer courses will be useful for me to study?


Plz answer me immediately!!

What are the computer programming courses that will be useful to study for a first year B.E. cse studentlikeme
I bet you already familiar with programming languages and the three basic programming constructs which includes sequence, selection and iteration.


Based from my experiences, I took HTML first because it is the most easy language to learn. Then I took C programming. It is in C programming class you can apply the basic programming constructs. Then I took C++, then Java programming, SQL (oracle), Visual Basic 6, then scripting languages. When you learn all these languages, you can proceed to self-study languages like PHP, VB.net, ASP and ASP.net. It is also my dream to become the best programmer that is why I seek myself in learning more programming languages. I know its a bit tough at first, but later it will go at ease.





HTML with javascripts, SQL, vbscripts, C, Java are my first year programming courses





Advanced Java, C++, VB6 are my second year programming courses





PS: Be sure that you know a bit of the computer's history so that you will be provided with information to other languages that was used before like Pascal, Ada, and Assembly. It could be a big help for you to shape up your goals in life.
Reply:First, take some courses to familiarize yourself with a language. Then you're going to want a course in data structures and algorithms, and maybe a course in object oriented programming. That should be a good enough start.


No comments:

Post a Comment