Friday, May 21, 2010

Loss of magic ball computer programming?

I purchased the computer game Magic Ball a few months ago. And I had a problem with the hard drive, such that I had to restore my computer to an earlier date. When I re-booted the computer I lost the programing for Magic Ball. Can you help me to restore the game program.





Respectfully





ted

Loss of magic ball computer programming?
You might want to try downloading it here:





http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloads/ma...





If you have the registration information you should be able to re-enter it should work. If you lost the registration information, you should be able to contact the company and they should have your purchase information on file and should be able to email you your registration number.





Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment