Friday, May 21, 2010

Does anyone know of a backmasking computer program?

I am really getting into backmasking, which is playing a record, or song, in reverse and discovering secret messages. I found a handfull of websites that have messages that people have already discovered. That is NOT what I want. I need a computer program, or downloadable software, that you can backmask on. I know there are some out there, but I can't find them. PLEASE help me out, and try to find one, or even give a suggestion. This is really important to me. You would be VERY suprized to what you find on a reverse played song.





Most popular with: The Beatles


Also: Led Zepplin


Queen


Pink Floyd


Michael Jackson


and many other rock bands. Mostly rock during the 60's through 80's. Please help. Thank You

Does anyone know of a backmasking computer program?
Check out Audacity. I'm sure you can take clips and reverse them using it.





http://audacity.sourceforge.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment