Friday, May 21, 2010

What computer program can I use to store files?

I dont want to deal with file folders everyday anymore, is there a programThat I can scan files onto a computer program and have it organized as well?

What computer program can I use to store files?
If my assumptions are wrong, please excuse my response.





It sounds like you have hardcopy, physical file folders, and you want to physically scan the paper in those folders into a computer that would also organize the files as well.





This is known as a document management solution or a document capture solution. It gets expensive, depending on how automated you want it to be. You can check an Internet search engine for more information. The companies that build scanners will have solutions, hopefully, that fit your pocketbook: HP, XEROX, Canon, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment