Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I learn how to create computer programs?

I would rather learn myself than going to school for years. What languauges should I learn? Are the programs to help create different computer programs expensive? Where should I start?

How can I learn how to create computer programs?
well that depends on what would you like to achieve.


If you'd like to program for the web you can choose between server-side or client-side programming, the two best languages for that are PHP and Javascript (and its variants, like actionscript) respectively.





but if yo u wish to write software, then you should start with an "easy-going" language such as ms-vbasic.





There are lot of places where you can find resources for these languages. you can start learning by searching the web for tutorials or visit pages like www.hotscripts.com where are lots of "cut%26amp;paste" codes, tutorials, packages, etc.





The key for self learning on the web is search. Search Forums and programming community sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment